3.05.2010

37 week appointment

this morning we had our 37 week visit with the doctor.
everything looked great.
baby girl's heart beat was 150 bpm.
i am now 3cm dilated and still 75% effaced.
the doctor did say that she wouldn't be shocked if she came this week but that i also could just walk around at 3 cm until my due date...that's definitely not unheard of.
she also said that if i wasn't as comfortable as i claim to be, she would go ahead and think about inducing me at this point since i have progressed this far on my own.
but i have to say, i am still feeling pretty normal, sleeping great, able to work out and therefore have no reason to think about inducing yet.
we are so excited to meet her but know that when she is ready, she will come on her own!

on another note...i made a last minute decision to have maternity pics taken of me since i have done a POOR poor job of documenting myself.
i had them taken yesterday & can't wait to see how they turned out.
it will be 2-3 weeks until i get to see them but i will be sure to post them.

hope you all have a blessed weekend and enjoy this BEAUTIFUL weather!

4 comments:

Mindy Rives said...

I saw Lauren Larsen last night and she said you were beautiful at your shoot! Can't wait to see the pictures. So glad you are feeling well!! Great seeing you last weekend!

Jacqueline and Travis said...

Wow! She could arrive this week!!?? So exciting! I can't wait to see your maternity pics, I am sure they will look like model maternity photos! Have a great weekend!

lindsey fusch said...

Mindy- great to see you last weekend too! lauren is so sweet...i can't wait to see the pics too!

Jacq- she COULD arrive this week, or next week, or the week after. ha. i could just be one of those preggers that walks around dilated and effaced for weeks! we will see though!

the thurmans said...

I am SOOO excited! I have SO much to do this week...so she needs to wait until Saturday after I get there to make her debut : )