3.30.2010

Eleanor's 2 week check up


I know, I know...I have SO MUCH blogging to catch up on.
I am only a first time mommy AND still working ...
So give me time. Promise.

Here is an update on Eleanor.

She had her two week appointment.
When we left the hospital, she weighed 5 lbs 14 oz so our goal at this appointment was to have her back over her birth weight at 6 lbs 3 oz.
Well the appointment went great.
Eleanor weighed 6 lbs 7oz and was 20 1/4 inches long.
Growing well!
That is 60th% for height and 12th% for weight.
Since she got a good report, her doctor told us we could extend her feedings at night from 3 hours to every 4 hours. (YAY, more sleep for mommy!)
She has almost adjusted to the 4 hour schedule at night, with one 4 hour stretch and one 3 1/2 hour stretch.

We go back to the doctor for her 2 month appointment.
I will be anxious to see how much she has grown then.
She is already changing daily...it's crazy how fast it happens!
Her smile will just melt your heart too.

We have taken TONS of pictures so I hope to find some time to share them soon.

1 comment:

Erin said...

What a big girl!! So glad you guys are doing well....miss you!