1.29.2010

coppell baby shower

here are some pics from last weekend's baby shower.
it was so much fun celebrating baby fusch with my close family and friends.
thank you again for such an AMAZING shower.
everything was perfect!
i am so blessed to have each one of you in my life!

blessing cards for baby eleanor. (so sweet)

thank you cards- already addressed (made by erin nickell!)


delicious cake balls from the connors


jan's notorious salad-in-a-cup

jan's BEAUTIFUL flower arrangement in a bird cage


baby jett


my sweet mother in law and baby lyla


opening gifts


brianna, debbie and jacqueline...pretty ladies!


julie, jan and rach


lindsey, susan and lyla


another talent of erin's...diaper cakes!


all the wonderful gifts...i think our baby girl is set!


me, jett, lyla and lindsey


amy and rachel


me and stef


me and lindsey durrett....you can't even tell she had a baby last month!

xoxo

1 comment:

Erin said...

It was so much fun!!! So glad I could be there for you and baby Eleanor!!!! We miss you both, I can't wait to meet her. Love You!

PS I have to credit Grandma Juee with most of the hard work on the diaper cake :)