12.02.2009

...yes this is a new post

apparently my tator tot casserole post is making people hungry being that it's been the most recent post for over a week now so i have been instructed to update.
i apologize.

things have been great in the fusch household.

we had a wonderful thanksgiving week.
my sister came in town with her husband and my precious nephew, jett.
we had the whole family over for dinner one night.
i also spent a lot of time with them in coppell.
i even stayed the night at my parent's house because i just couldn't go back to dallas knowing my little nephew (meredith & patrick too) were so close!
jett stayed with me in my room & i got to take care of him all.night.long!
it was so fun & special for me even though he woke up two times in the night and again at 7!

my baby bump is getting bigger and bigger.
i am 24 weeks.
we had our monthly checkup on monday.
her heartbeat was 130bpm.
she weighs over a pound now & measures a little over 12 inches.
i have continued to feel great throughout my pregnancy with the exception of heartburn which began this week.
not the most pleasant feeling but i can tough it out right!?
tomorrow we have our 3D sonogram of our baby girl.
we are so excited to see her again!
we have invited both sides of our family to come see her especially since neither moms had anything close to this when they were pregnant.
i will be sure to post those pics sometime after the appointment tomorrow.

for those of you who are wondering where lindsey durrett's baby bump pics are...
i hope to get those up today.
i have weeks 38 and 39 to post.
my lovely laptop recently got a virus so i am having to stay late at work to edit any pictures (which is my excuse for why i have been lacking in pics these days). ;o)

and for those of you who are wondering how lindsey durrett is doing...
she is due this friday, december 4th but is scheduled to be induced on december 7th if she hasn't come before.
she is around 2cm dilated and 75% effaced and has been for over a week now.
we can't wait to meet baby lyla & couldn't ask for a better Christmas present this year!!

i promise to you all (you know who you are) that i will try to do a better job of updating.
i am ashamed of myself too. ;o)

No comments: