12.31.2009

2 down, 1 to go

i am officially in my third trimester this week!

whooo hoooo!!
11 more weeks left!

today i had a baby checkup plus my glucose test.
yes i had to drink that orange drink although it wasn't as bad as i expected.
i won't get the results back from the test until next week because of the holiday.
everything else appeared normal with mom and baby.
baby's heart beat was 145 bpm & measured the normal size.
she checked my cervix & i am not dilated or effaced yet. (that is a good thing- we don't want a baby this early!)

i now go back to the doctor every two weeks until my last month which will be every week.

we are headed out to the lake this afternoon for the weekend.
the durretts & the fuschs will be out tomorrow.
of course we are excited to see them but are even more excited to play with our precious lyla kate!
it has been so fun seeing blake eww and aww over her.
i think it is safe to say he hogs her anytime family is around.
everytime we leave lyla, he tells me how much more excited he is to meet our baby girl.
i can't help but smile every time he says that- he is going to be such a good daddy!

OH & now that i will have a break from what seems to be my crazy life these days, maybe i will actually get to take some pics this weekend!
and YES YES, i will find someone to take some of the ever growing baby bump. promise!

i hope everyone has a safe and happy new year.

what a blessed year 2009 has been- i can't wait to see what is in store for 2010!

xoxo

4 comments:

The Links said...

Hey Lindsey...
It's Katy St. John (now Link) from Aggie Angels way back in college!!

I found your blog of facebook a while back and have been reading for some time. I've never commented, so I've been reading in secret. One of my new year's resolutions was to start commenting more on other people's blog. So here I am!! Hopefully you'll see more comments from me!!

I love reading what's going on with you. Congrats on the baby!! And I adore your prenancy pics of your sister n law. I am so going to do that when I am pregnant.

Happy New Year!!

lindsey fusch said...

thanks katy! so good to hear from you! hope you are doing well!

Meredith said...

I want to see you! Would you be free for dinner this week? I sent Rachel a text and she's up for it. Maybe we can get Karen as well. I can't wait to see some pictures!

lindsey fusch said...

hey meredith! just saw this comment. i am available wednesday but then headed to cali for the weekend so if not this week then maybe next. let me know what the others say!