2.02.2011

back just in time

we are back from telluride and let me say it was a blast!
the weather was perfect and we had such a great time relaxing, snowboarding & eating with friends and family in a beautiful home.

i took tons of pic on my big camera but have yet to edit them so below are some pics i took on the iphone...again so thankful for that second camera!


in no particular order...

linds and i at the new sheridan in downtown tellruide.

my happy little snow bunny.
the girls hitting the slopes- linds, danielle, me

me and linds

my only snowboarder friend- good thing he's my husband.

ellie belly watching for the airplane

arriving in telluride- so excited!

view from our hot tub on the back porch.

blake, eleanor and susan

time to put on the snowsuit!
so sweet.
blake and ryan

riding on daddy's shoulders
playing in the snow

we made it back literally three hours before the storm hit dallas monday night. me, blake & eleanor drove back, stopping in santa fe, new mexico for the night. we stayed at a super cute hotel called las palomas- if you ever find yourself in santa fe, i definitely recommend it!

No comments: