12.05.2010

santa baby

here are some fun moments with eleanor over the last few weeks taken on my iphone.
so thankful to have a decent camera on my phone for times when i don't have my 'big' camera with me!


eleanor enjoying a mum mum in daddy's lap.



my sleeping beauty after waking up from a nap.


trying to escape from the highchair. i suppose it's time to start using the straps.


grandma's scarf wrapped around her head on a cold night out in c-town.


kickin back in the grocery cart while momma shops.



enjoying a morning walk with rett carreker, bentley long & lyla durrett.



a little skeptical of santa's furry face...i would be too!


6 comments:

Lynsey said...

She is adorable. The one picture should be an ad for BOB strollers! We love ours too.

Never Enough Food said...

We totally have to strap Jake in his highchair!

Rachel said...

I can't believe that just a year ago she was in your belly... I do realize how these things work, but who could have imagined how sweet and wonderful she would be? Auntie Rach loves E!

Danielle M. Long said...

those are precious pictures! i love the one with her and santa. love you both very much! she's a doll. :)

The Reinberg Family said...

OK adorable post! Where is that Santa from AND who is your friend with the double bob!? Not that I want to get pregnant anytime too soon but that makes me so excited that I can have the infant car seat adapter on the double too!

lindsey fusch said...

santa is from north park and that is my friend lindsay carreker. she is has a two year old and a 2 month old! she lOVES the double bob!